Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Afternoon

Good afternoon my friends.  How are we doing today?  It's a gorgeous afternoon for sitting on the deck.  The sun is shining.  The birds are chirping.  And the temperature is somewhere in the upper 90's.  I just checked my Weather Channel app and it says 97 with 8% humidity.  And it also told me that there is a heat advisory beginning Friday morning and going right through to Sunday night.  I think it will be indoor activities for the weekend, which includes our anniversary.

So what's going on off the deck today?  Not much.  Cars coming and going...some of which go way too fast through this parking lot, despite the speed bumps meant to slow them down.

Oh look, here comes one of our generous neighbors who likes to share his music with us all.  Isn't that kind of him?  At least his windows were closed and he didn't have the base cranking like some of them.

Oh, and then we have this one who needs to click the lock on her car 15 times to make it beep because she can't remember from one second to the next if she locked it.  That memory loss must be horrible to live with.  This is the same woman that my non-confrontational husband wanted to hit yesterday because he said he was yanking her dog's leash to get him/her to go up and down the stairs.  I actually didn't see it, but I can tell you that this is one neighbor that we have seen numerous times, including the day we were moving in and not once has she acknowledged us.  Most everyone else we have encountered has been very nice.








No comments:

Post a Comment