Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sounds from the deck

It's not quite quarter to five on Tuesday afternoon and I'm hearing what sounds like a marching band coming from over yonder.  I don't think there's a school over that way, and I didn't see any mention of a parade, but I am most definitely hearing trumpet, drums and I think that was just a trombone.  Maybe the guy who makes all the noise in that other complex really likes to listen to marching bands.  Can you buy marching band cd's?  Is there an app for that?

(Just to map it out for you.  Our apartment faces South.  Across the parking lot and over the concrete fence, there is a "luxury" apartment complex.  Then there is a little gas station/mini-mart and then the street.  Across that Street is a cemetery.  Maybe it's a N'awlins style funeral.  I learned about those on NCIS new Orleans.)


No comments:

Post a Comment